Orange Adventure Xmas Orange Adventure Xmas

is ok

average i think, some nice stuff and some not so nice stuff. I like some of the paralexes.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

piloty

Adam.
well done ... this is a true pilot. I hope you will, with this piece, get funding for at least some more concrete development of the brackenwood feature.
I like it, but it feels more like something for "cartoon forum" than actual entertainment for the masses of NG.
I like your narative skills, but I'm also sad that the animation and more technical aspects, which has always been sublime, suffers a bit here and there. Where waterlollies contained jawdropping sub surface scattering, amazing relfection work, absolutly fantastic camera work and well scripted cuts and screen direction - LotD has some nice background info and a good sence of storytelling. But I have to admit that I dont feel the visuals improve over the earlier episodes. Some of the cuts seems off, and one can't help to miss a couple of frames here and there, just to let information sink in.
and this might sound harsh, but what the hell is up with 4:3? It does brackenwood no favor, it only makes backgrounds and compostions seem less interesting. You take full advantage of 4:3, but I know you would be able to do even more awe inspiring compostions with a less outdated 16:9 or even scope, which only few dare use.
Sound is amazing. Music is absolutly fantastic. Kudos to you and your musician.
truly - andreas ng

LeafWorthy Showreel 2008 LeafWorthy Showreel 2008

you truly are one of the most skilled on NG

up there with mr. phillips and the other guy... with akumi,,, or what its called.

nice reel. I'de suggest to lose the bloody condements. I see they offer a nice break to it all, but they seem superficial and a bit less advanced than the other stuff, especially the khale scenes.

very well done.

-a

Story of Khale Trailer Story of Khale Trailer

well done

very well done.your animation skills have been good for quite a while. And it developes swiftly. props for you my friend. -a

Aerofanatics Aerofanatics

haha

ha! well thought man. great.

Culture Clubbing Culture Clubbing

NICE intro

the intro was smoking! fantastic. rest was very talky talky. but well made.

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

nice!

yeah its cool. except for some pixel inconsistencies. as an 8-bit fan and preacher, i hate when artists "rotate" pixels, without making it look like an "fx-chip has been used. the same goes with the pixel sizes, they cant vary in "real life" so it makes it look sloppy if they do. Otherwise cool. great song as well. its punchy

Madness Neurosis Collab 3 Madness Neurosis Collab 3

former glory of madness

i have been a very happy madness fan. well not fan, but i liked the old madness none the less. is this new artists doing the newer episodes??? cus the animation is missing the quality madness was once known for.

the timing is off, the funny ideas are gone, the animation has lost it's smoothness. so it's sad to see that it is continuing in the wrog direction instead of shutting the project down.

I would say that animation wise, you guys should work on two things. first off make sure you got some cool anticipation before doing an action. ie before jumbing, kneel down, before stabbing move knife or what ever in the opposite direction. don't zoom too close. the characters are simple and does not look cool up close. rather make camera shakes, adjustment pans, and idle noise on the target.

story wise i would say: where is the coolness. i remember the madness episode where the clown throws a party and he stands at the turntables rocking the house. that episode is filled with coolness, cool stuff to look at, and cool animation to look at. plus the jesus, and clown and everything was so fresh.

maybe it's just time for something new. sorry guys, but i can't applaud a de-evolution

Littleluckylink responds:

Dude, you have it all wrong let me explain. KRINKELS, made madness redeemer, avenger, apoethesis, depredation, antipathy, and consternation. As well as marsh mellow, and Madness combat (chicken dance) This is called a tribute. Tributes are things that are dedicated to the original creator of something.
You talk to us like you are talking to krinkels.

Stand Out pt.1 Stand Out pt.1

fantastic

fantastic. great commercial kind of feel to it.

wow

The New Guy The New Guy

took me by suprise

wow that took me by suprise. your animations skills are amazing and the idea and story telling is spectacular. alot of people could learn alot from you.

the stes looks cool and the lighting and shadows are nice.

keep it up dude