Infectonator! Infectonator!

very good

i love to see my virus spread through the masses. It would be awesome to see this game in action on a ps3 where its not hundred, but millions of people on screen. I like it!

Blosics Blosics

nice but short

i like it, whats not to like? but its short.

Tetraform Tetraform

very good

i like it. its very nice.

Savage Huskies Savage Huskies

nice gfx

nice gfx. never been a fan of beat em ups. but for that genre its pretty good.

B.C. Bow Contest B.C. Bow Contest

cool gfx

nice little game. I like the jaggy pixly gfx as well. very yoshis island.
cøøl

AXIT AXIT

what the hell

every 3 seconds i get the next level, Why the hell am i not allowed to finish a level, then move on. so in one minute i got to level 20, and gave up.

and the menu in the beginning is really annoying, actually not the menu, but the fact that you have to figure out to press "m" to get there.

i think this is pretty much a retry. sorry. very buggy experience, if any.

OctoFlash responds:

strange.......

Pixel Sandbox Pixel Sandbox

holy moly!

hey

you are the first i have noticed not to break any pixel laws. that is amazing. First of all the camera moves "a pixel" at a time, which means that it moves the right amount of screen pixels in coherance to the pixel size you have decided.

you are the first i have noticed to not rotate pixels. Did you animate the squares-particles to rotate "the right" way (in the intro), or is it part of you programming?

thats pretty tight mister. props from an angry old pixelprick like me. I hate when creators use pixels without sticking to the estethics. But you just made my day.

as for the overall idea and usabilty i'm not so much though. sorry.

andreasng ^__^ /

i-am-not-jesus responds:

Thanks! I agree, it's really annoying when there's games that violate pixel laws, whether it be movement, different-sized pixels, gradients, or awkward rotation. If you're going to go old school (or in my case, GBA), at least get it right. I've been developing a game engine for the past few months used by this game that intentionally forces all of the graphics to follow "pixel laws". The squares are rotated using Flash's regular vector rotation thingies, but my code makes sure that it looks right.

Expect all my future games to adhere to pixel rules as well!

Rabbit Wants Cake Rabbit Wants Cake

totally feelable

it is totally feelable. like it! just playing smb with closed eys.

Submachine 5: the root Submachine 5: the root

well conducted

your games are amazing. each time i play a new submachine i become more and more impressed with the originality and the creativeness of the puzzles and the environment.

even tho the puzzles are amazing i still feel that you can push it even more.

keep it up.

+zack and wiki for wii might be some great inspiration for you.

Soap Bubble II Soap Bubble II

amazing game

this is prolly one of the best games around here, yeah i actually mean this. i think the rotating rocket cap is too hard to get through. i take the story is dark, like this is a production facility for devices of mass destruction? i wish i could get past the stupid rotating room.

grafix are perfect, and the overall athmosphere is fantastic. this is a very rare 9 from me. this bubble game and submachine is hardcore.