Orange Adventure Xmas Orange Adventure Xmas

is ok

average i think, some nice stuff and some not so nice stuff. I like some of the paralexes.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

piloty

Adam.
well done ... this is a true pilot. I hope you will, with this piece, get funding for at least some more concrete development of the brackenwood feature.
I like it, but it feels more like something for "cartoon forum" than actual entertainment for the masses of NG.
I like your narative skills, but I'm also sad that the animation and more technical aspects, which has always been sublime, suffers a bit here and there. Where waterlollies contained jawdropping sub surface scattering, amazing relfection work, absolutly fantastic camera work and well scripted cuts and screen direction - LotD has some nice background info and a good sence of storytelling. But I have to admit that I dont feel the visuals improve over the earlier episodes. Some of the cuts seems off, and one can't help to miss a couple of frames here and there, just to let information sink in.
and this might sound harsh, but what the hell is up with 4:3? It does brackenwood no favor, it only makes backgrounds and compostions seem less interesting. You take full advantage of 4:3, but I know you would be able to do even more awe inspiring compostions with a less outdated 16:9 or even scope, which only few dare use.
Sound is amazing. Music is absolutly fantastic. Kudos to you and your musician.
truly - andreas ng

LeafWorthy Showreel 2008 LeafWorthy Showreel 2008

you truly are one of the most skilled on NG

up there with mr. phillips and the other guy... with akumi,,, or what its called.

nice reel. I'de suggest to lose the bloody condements. I see they offer a nice break to it all, but they seem superficial and a bit less advanced than the other stuff, especially the khale scenes.

very well done.

-a

Infectonator! Infectonator!

very good

i love to see my virus spread through the masses. It would be awesome to see this game in action on a ps3 where its not hundred, but millions of people on screen. I like it!

Blosics Blosics

nice but short

i like it, whats not to like? but its short.

Tetraform Tetraform

very good

i like it. its very nice.

choose your flavor plz choose your flavor plz

wow